Search Undergraduate Research Opportunities
- It is possible to search through the UG Research opportunities from the College web site: http://www.utexas.edu/cola/resources/opportunities/.
- To search for undergraduate research opportunities, select one or more of the following options:
- Select department from drop-down menu
- Enter starting on or after date
- Select time commitment from drop-down menu
- Enter any applicable keywords
- Click "Search" -- unlike the Faculty list pages, the Course Syllabi search page requires that you click the "Search" button.
- Any undergraduate research opportunities matching the search query will be displayed below the search menu. Each may list: title, faculty sponsor, sponsoring department, starting date, description, preferred qualifications, time commitment, duration, compensation, if the opportunity may be used as course credit, and contact email.
- The description, preferred qualifications, time commitment, duration, compensation, if the opportunity may be used as course credit, and contact email are hidden by default; to display, click "Show description". Once displayed, to hide again click "Hide description".