Your browser is not supported, please look at the requirements on this page for more information.
The above video is streaming live 24/7 from the UT campus. Test the quality of this stream from the location you plan on taking the course. After that, read the requirements below and verify that your computer is prepared to stream this course. Your class will likely require you to verify these requirements so please do so now.
(To watch a clear fullsize non-live video-on-demand version of this click here
Computer Hardware & Software Requirements
- Verify that your computer meets the requirements listed below
- Computer laptop or desktop
- Ram: at least 2GB
- Operating System: Windows Vista, 7, 8.1, 10 (all Windows updates run)
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.8.5, 10.9.5, 10.10.5, 10.11.4, 10.12.1
- Browsers: Chrome is highly recommended
- If using Safari or Firefox, be prepared to use Chrome as a backup
- Check your browser here
- A good internet connection (at least 5Mbps download)
- Tablets and smartphones are not recommended or supported at this time.
- "unable to connect to server" and "stream not found" are both indications that you may be having trouble with your network connection, especially if you are using wireless.
- NOTE: Live class video is NOT available outside of class times! Outside of class times you may see an empty black box with an error message.
Tips for the best class experience
- Close all unnecessary tabs and programs during class. This includes:
- Streaming music (Pandora, Spotify, etc.)
- Social media sites
- Youtube or other video sites
- Online/Offline Gaming
- Clear the browser's cache before class - here's how
- Make sure your computer is free of viruses, malware, and spyware.
- Free antivirus programs are available from UT here
Need Additional Help???
- Live Technical Support During Class
- Contact Tech Support outside of class